Canceled Philippines-Hong Kong flights on August 12, 2019
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Authorities at the Hong Kong International Airport canceled all remaining flights due to arrive and depart on Monday, August 12, due to a massive protest there.
Below are the affected flights to and from the Philippines.
Philippine Airlines (PAL)
Flag carrier PAL canceled the following flights:
- PR 310 Manila-Hong Kong (ETD 7 pm)
- PR 311 Hong Kong-Manila (ETD 10:25 pm)
- PR 312 Manila-Hong Kong (ETD 9:10 pm)
- PR 313 Hong Kong-Manila (ETD 8:05 am) **on Tuesday, August 13
"Passengers may check the status of their flights by visiting the flight status page of www.philippineairlines.com or by calling Reservations Hotline at (+632) 855-8888," said PAL.
Budget carrier Cebu Pacific canceled the following flights:
- 5J 114 Manila-Hong Kong (ETD 6:05 pm)
- 5J 115 Hong Kong-Manila (ETD 10:05 pm)
- 5J 120 Clark-Hong Kong (ETD 7:20 pm)
- 5J 121 Hong Kong-Clark (ETD 10:30 pm)
"Passengers booked on these flights are being notified. They may avail of options, free of charge, which include rebooking to a later travel date, a full refund, or placing the cost of the ticket in a travel fund for future use," said Cebu Pacific.