Globe launches pre-order website for Samsung Galaxy S6
MANILA, Philippines – Globe telecom announced it had started taking pre-orders on March 21 for Samsung’s newest mobile phone flagships, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge. It is the first telecom operator to offer the new phones in the country.
Pre-orders can be done through the website that accepts pre-orders from Globe postpaid and Platinum customers.
The new flagship phones are set to be officially released in the Philippines on April 18, with an accompanying premium price.
Globe is also offering those who register before April 5, free exclusive content such as a 3-month subscription to Spotify, and a 3-month access to HOOQ, a video streaming website.
All customers who pre-order online will also receive a free limited edition Samsung wireless charger and a discount voucher which will give them up to 15% discount on Galaxy S6 and S6 edge accessories.
Galaxy S6 and S6 edge plans
Globe is offering the phones to postpaid subscribers on new myLifestyle Plan offers.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB is available with Plan 999 (with P825 monthly cashout for 24 months), featuring:
- Free calls and texts to Globe/TM
- GoSURF299 (1.5GB mobile internet)
- All-you-want Facebook, plus free Spotify Premium for 3 months, free HOOQ for 3 months, free Gadget Care and Navigation Bundle for 1 month and free 1GB of Globe Cloud
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 32GB is available with Plan 1499 (with P850 monthly cashout for 24 months), featuring:
- Unlimited calls and texts to Globe/TM
- GoSURF499 (3GB mobile internet)
- All-you-want Chat and Facebook plus free Spotify Premium for 3 months
- Free HOOQ for 3 months, free Gadget Care and Navigation Bundle for 1 month, free 1GB of Globe Cloud
Globe Platinum customers get the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with all pre-order freebies on its newly-introduced Platinum Lifestyle Plan 4999, featuring:
- Unlimited calls and texts to all networks
- 15GB worth of local mobile data, access to Facebook, Viber, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Evernote, and Globe Cloud on top of the 15GB data allocation
- Worldwide roaming services
- A roster of exclusive Platinum perks and privileges. Pre-orders will also be delivered direct to the customer’s doorstep.
Regular postpaid customers who pre-ordered online can start claiming their Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge starting April 18 at select Globe stores nationwide. – Rappler.com