Sulit.com.ph acquires Pinoy Auto Trader site
MANILA, Philippines - Leading buy and sell website Sulit.com.ph has acquired Pinoy Auto Trader, the country's newest go-to hub for new and used cars.
In a press release on Wednesday, July 3, Sulit.com.ph said the deal will provide top-notch value to both brands by utilizing both online platforms' expertise in sales and commerce.
It did not provide details of the deal value and terms.
"[The deal will add] exceptional value to both brands by improving the browsing experience of online buyers and increasing accessibility to advanced selling tools available on the Pinoy Auto Trader platform," Sulit wrote.
"In turn, Sulit will bring Pinoy Auto Trader to the forefront of online buyers and sellers as a result of its trusted branding and unparalleled web-traffic," it added.
Some of the features of the Pinoy Auto Trader redesigned platform after the acquisition include:
- Detailed car reviews by The Ultimate Automotive Authority C! Magazine
- Connection to the largest directory of dealership showrooms nationwide
- Easy to use add-your-car process for easy car image uploading for sellers
- Abiity for new and used car dealers to log into their own dealership control panel in order to manage and update information on their own dealership micro sites
- Platform connection with popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Vast directory of driving schools, establishments providing car repairs, car rentals, car loans and insurance
The partnership opens new commercial opportunities for both companies in terms of market penetration and web popularity, according to Pinoy Auto Trader co-founder and CEO Daniel Scott.
"Pinoy Auto Trader is delighted to have been introduced to the Sulit group of companies and believe that the combination of Sulit's resources and strong command of the local online classifieds market will help provide additional benefits to our services and result in Pinoy Auto Trader becoming the market leader in B2C marketing for the entire domestic automotive industry," he said. - Rappler.com
We mean business
We mean business in delivering to you the latest information about the economy. But as the saying goes, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.
Rappler aims to continue providing free and fearless journalism – without paywalls and editorially independent from outside interests.
However, we need your help. Reader support enables us to continue telling more stories.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join exclusive online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.