MANILA, Philippines – Sarah Geronimo gave a short message to her followers on Sunday, August 23, after her two kids – Kyle Echarri and Zephanie Dimaranan – were eliminated on The Voice Kids PH 2 semifinals. (FULL RECAP: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ semifinal round)
Between The Voice Kids PH and The Voice of the Philippines, this is the first season that coach Sarah does not have a finalist in the Top 4. In the first season of The Voice Kids PH, Sarah’s team won with Lyca Gairanod as the champion. Her team also won the last season of The Voice of the Philippines, with Jason Dy emerging as the grand winner.
Sarah’s message was posted on Twitter by one of her fan accounts called @popsters25.
“Sa lahat po ng Popsters at sa mga hindi po Popsters na sumuporta sa Team Sarah, maraming maraming salamat po. Thank you po, thank you,” she said.
(To all Popsters and non-Popsters who supported Team Sarah, thank so much.)
VIDEO: Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng sumuporta sa #TeamSarah!! From Coach @JustSarahG pic.twitter.com/vOvjLkasvj— Sarah Geronimo ∞ (@popsters25) August 23, 2015
In an Instavideo posted by @bimboyngbuhaymo, Sarah was heard telling her followers to not be sad.
A short message was also posted on her Twitter account.
Salamat po sa sumusuporta sa #TeamSarah! Zephanie and Kyle, thank you for inspiring us. God bless you both. May the most deserving kid win!— Sarah Geronimo (@JustSarahG) August 23, 2015
Meanwhile, Kyle and Zephanie posted their messages to Sarah after the elimination.
“Coach Sarah inspired us to continue reaching our dreams & to never give up. Thank you to everyone who supported me & Zephanie @kylesters_main @popsters25 & all other fandoms. We remain blessed & grateful,” Kyle wrote.
Zephanie, meanwhile, said: “Thank you po Coach Sarah, Thank you Team Sarah, Kyle, Zephanatics, Lycanatics, Popsters, and sa lahat po ng sumusuporta sa amin! Sa pamilya ko sa lahat lahat ng sakripisyo at labis na pag-aalaga sa akin! Mahal ko po kayong Lahat! Tuloy po ang aking mga pangarap!”
(Thank you po Coach Sarah, thank you Team Sarah, Kyle, Zephanatics, Lycanatics, Popsters, and to all those who supported us. To my family, for all the sacrifices and care they’ve given me. I love you all. My dreams will continue.)
On Sunday, Lea Salonga’s kids, Esang de Torres and Reynan Dal-Anay, and Bamboo’s Elha Nympha and Sassa Dagdag, got the highest number of text votes, resulting in a two-way battle between Team Lea and Team Bamboo on The Voice Kids PH 2 finals. (READ: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’: Final 4 revealed )
The finals of the The Voice Kids PH 2 is scheduled on August 29 and 30. – Rappler.com
More The Voice Kids PH 2 below:
- ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ final 4: Who will win it all at the grand finals?
- ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’: Final 4 revealed
- FULL RECAP: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ semifinal round
- READ: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ coaches prep Top 6 for semi-finals
- WATCH: ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ Top 6 on their biggest competition, semifinal round
- Meet the ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’ top 6
- How ‘The Voice Kids PH’ coaches help kids cope with pressure
- WATCH: The 5 best Battle Rounds from ‘The Voice Kids Philippines 2’
- FULL LIST: ‘Voice Kids PH’ Battle Rounds results: Who’s in, who’s out?
- 10 amazing ‘Voice Kids PH 2’ blind auditions
- WATCH: Lea Salonga ‘mini-me’ stuns in ‘Voice Kids PH’ audition
- WATCH: Brothers from Bohol impress with unique ‘Voice Kids PH 2’ blind audition
- WATCH: ‘Voice Kids PH’ coaches turn for young contestant singing ‘On My Own’
- Bamboo to this young ‘Voice Kids PH’ contestant: ‘I’m so in awe of you’
- WATCH: Darren Espanto performs ‘Moves like Jagger’ with contestant on ‘The Voice Kids PH 2’
- WATCH: Sarah G, Jason Dy, Bamboo serenade young contestant in ‘Voice Kids PH 2’
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.