MANILA, Philippines – Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat are set to get married on Saturday, September 10, but before the big day, they welcomed their family and friends with a special dinner.
Photos of the couple’s dinner were geotagged with Castello di Gargonza, a hotel in Tuscany. Isabelle told Rappler in a previous interview that she’s getting married in Italy and joked that it was because she liked the food.
Celebrating with Isabelle and Adrien at their welcome dinner were Isabelle’s close friends, Bea Soriano, Solenn Heussaff and her brother Erwan, Anne Curtis, Belle’s cousin Georgina Wilson, Rajo Laurel, Tim Yap, and many more.
Belle and Adrien, country manager of Adidas Philippines, dated for 6 years before getting engaged in February.
Here they are at their welcome dinner, along with their friends.
The couple and their friends look like they’re having fun in Italy, despite a slight hiccup in the wedding plans. On September 8, Belle said on social media that not all her wedding favors got through Italian customs.
More of Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat’s wedding on Rappler below:
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat marry in Italy
- LOOK: Bongbong Marcos walks Isabelle Daza down the aisle
- IN PHOTOS: Celebrity guests at Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s wedding
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s pre-wedding dinner
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s Vera Wang wedding gown
- WATCH: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat in romantic pre-wedding video
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s bachelorette party in Bali
- Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat engaged
- Isabelle Daza reveals wedding date, location
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.