SHOWBITZ: Judy Ann's fitness secrets
MANILA, Philippines - On November 24 at the Si Agimat, Si Enteng at Ako press conference at Annabel's restaurant in Quezon City, a fit and glowing Judy Ann Santos met with entertainment press.
Rappler asked Judy Ann to share her fitness secrets with us, and here's what we got:
1) She only drinks sugar-free soda drinks but avoids them as much as possible
2) She only drinks fresh juice, not concentrated
3) She doesn't eat anything white: NO white rice, pasta and bread
4) She does yoga, zumba, cross training and cross fit
5) She works out for at least 20-30 minutes a day
6) She eats red meat only for the protein; otherwise, she sticks to fish and chicken
7) She eats wheat pasta and brown rice
8) She loves salads
Since giving birth to her son Juan Luis (with husband Ryan Agoncillo) in October 2010, Judy Ann has lost 50 lbs.
She stars in Si Agimat, Si Enteng at Ako with Vic Sotto and Bong Revilla. The movie is part of the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) showing on December 25.
Watch the trailer here:
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.