MANILA, Philippines – Looks like everything is already okay with former couple Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago – at least, that’s how it seems.
On Saturday, June 28, Claudine posted photos with Raymart and their children on her Instagram account.
One of the photos was captioned “happy day.”
In another photo, Claudine greeted her daughter and Raymart a happy birthday.
“Belated Happy Birthday @sabina_621 @raymartsantiago,” she wrote.
In an interview with ABS-CBN Friday, June 27, Claudine said that she and Raymart will try to be good parents for the sake of their two children, Sabina and Santino.
“We may have failed as husband and wife but we will will strive to be good parents for the sake of our children,” she said.
While things may seem well in the photos, it wasn’t the case in the last few months.
Last April, Claudine tweeted that she was in fear for the safety of her kids and that she was being set up. (READ: Claudine Barretto: ‘Stop trying to set me up’)
She also accused her estranged husband and sister Gretchen Barretto for playing a role in her legal troubles regarding a robbery case filed against her by her former helpers.
The couple got embroiled in a bitter court battle when Claudine accused Raymart of physical, sexual and psychological abuse after they separated last year.(READ:Claudine throws RA 9262 at Raymart)
Raymart denied the charges, claiming that he was also a victim of domestic violence. He also filed a petition for the custody of the two children. (READ: Raymart Santiago files for custody)
According to ABS-CBN, last week, the couple faced each other at the Marikina Regional Trial Court regarding the custody of their kids. Both camps did not reveal what transpired, saying there was a gag order, meaning that they could not discuss the case in public. – Rappler.com
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.