Benedict and Sophie, Eddie and Hannah, Jen and Justin, Adam and Behati, and more
MANILA, Philippines – These famous couples were totally in love at the recently concluded 2015 Oscars, and they weren’t shy about showing it. Check out some of these adorable couples on the red carpet:
Benedict Cumberbatch & Sophie Hunter
Best Actor nominee Benedict Cumberbatch kissed wife Sophie Hunter on the cheek as they walked the red carpet together. The two recently wed on Valentine’s Day in an intimate ceremony in front of family and friends, following their engagement in November 2014 and an announcement that he and Sophie are expecting their first child. (READ: ‘The Imitation Game’ Review: Conventional but moving)
Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux
Jennifer Aniston and beau Justin Theroux looked sweet on the red carpet, with Justin’s hand tenderly placed on his girlfriend’s lower back.
Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum looked as cute as ever, especially photographed side-by-side. Jenna accompanied husband Channing to support his film Foxcatcher at the event.
Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo not only looked stunning together, but they also complemented each other as they came to the event in Armani Prive outfits. (READ: Oscars 2015: Watch Maroon 5’s bathroom ‘Lost Stars’ rehearsal) They could not, of course, take their eyes off each other.
Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka
Host Neil Patrick Harris (NPH) adjusted husband David Burtka’s bowtie on the red carpet, as seen here. The two arrived at the event sporting tuxedos, opting for a lighter feel over the usual dark suits. (READ: Oscars 2015: Watch Neil Patrick Harris in awesome opening number)
John Legend & Chrissy Teigen
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen were photographed kissing each other later after the ceremony. It was a sweet gesture for John, who won a Best Original Song Oscar for “Glory” from the film Selma. Their moving performance brought everyone to their feet and tears were shed, making this moment one of the highlights of the evening.
Eddie Redmayne & Hannah Bagshawe
Best Actor winner Eddie Redmayne is seen here arm in arm with wife Hannah Bagshawe. In his acceptance speech, he thanked Hannah, and added that a “new fella was going to share their apartment.”
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris
It's raining in LA and we're on our way to the Oscars! Gonna be a #wetredcarpet! pic.twitter.com/ufdgsYVq0I— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) February 23, 2015
Comedy couple Chris Pratt and Anna Faris graced the red carpet, laughing and joking with host Robin Roberts. Anna Faris accompanied husband Chris to the Oscars to support Guardians of the Galaxy. – Rappler.com
Watch the Oscars on HBO Asia Monday Feb 23, 9pm, Feb 24, 12pm, Feb 25, 11pm, Feb 27, 11pm, March 1, 4:30pm
- IN PHOTOS: 20 Best dressed, Oscars 2015
- Oscars 2015: 8 sweetest couples
- IN PHOTOS: Red Carpet, Oscars 2015
Acting Category Winners:
- Oscars 2015: JK Simmons wins Best Supporting Actor
- Oscars 2015: Patricia Arquette wins Best Supporting Actress
- Oscars 2015: Eddie Redmayne wins Best Actor
- Oscars 2015: Julianne Moore wins Best Actress
More Oscars 2015 on Rappler:
- Oscars 2015: 10 unforgettable moments
- FULL LIST: Winners, Oscars 2015
- Oscars 2015: Watch Neil Patrick Harris in awesome opening number
- Oscars 2015: Meet ‘Glom Gazingo,’ or John Travolta, presented by Idina Menzel
- Oscars 2015: Watch Maroon 5’s bathroom ‘Lost Stars’ rehearsal
- Oscars 2015: ‘Birdman’ wins Best PictureLIVE UPDATES: Oscars 2015
- FULL LIST: Oscar 2015 Nominees
- 10 things to look out for on Oscars night
- 9 fun facts about the 2015 Oscars
- Too white, too male: Oscars accused over nominees
- Neil Patrick Harris to host 2015 Oscars
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.