iKON is coming to town for their 1st world tour
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Filipino iKONICS, brace yourselves. The K-pop group is coming to Manila!
In a Monday, July 2 post on their official Facebook page, Korean boy group iKON confirmed that Manila will be one of the stops in the Asian leg of their first world tour, the 2018 Continue Tour.
Other stops in Asia include Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Jakarta, and Hong Kong. The group's world tour will kick off in Seoul on August 18.
On the last day of July, iKON announced that their Manila concert will be held at the Mall of Asia Arena on Sunday, November 11 – a day after the concert of their labelmate WINNER.
Local event producer PULP Live World also posted about the concert on its Facebook page.
Seven-member group iKON made their debut (in the K-pop world, that's when they're formally launched as an act) in 2015 under YG Entertainment, the same agency of K-pop groups BIGBANG, 2NE1, WINNER, and BLACKPINK.
Tickets will be on sale beginning October 14, 2018 at 12 PM. Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP Seated - P12,500 (Include raffle for soundcheck or signed poster)
- Standing A, B, C, D, E, F - P10,000
- Lower Box A - P7,500
- Lower Box B - P5,500
- Lower Box C - P3,500
- Lower Box Limited - P2,500
- Upper Box A - P2,000
- Upper Box B - P1,500
There will also be Pulp Royalty packages for sale at P15,000. Buyers can choose from:
- VIP soundcheck (Includes: 1 – VIP Standing Ticket, Soundcheck Pass, Souvenir Packet: VIP Laminated Pass, Lanyard, Souvenir Card, Poster, Priority Queuing)
- VIP send off (Includes: 1 – VIP Standing Ticket, Send Off Pass, Souvenir Packet: VIP Laminated Pass, Lanyard, Souvenir Card, Poster, Priority Queuing).
iKON's Manila leg is powered by YG Entertainment, Live Nation Korea, PLDT Home Wifi, and PULP Live World. For more information on ticketing and show details, visit Pulp's official website. – Rappler.com