February isn’t just bringing us the finale to the To All The Boys saga, but also the official soundtrack to the upcoming film.
The pre-save link to To All The Boys: Always and Forever (Music From the Netflix Film) was released on Friday, January 15, along with the list of the 15 tracks that will be included on the album.
Curiously, the album doesn’t contain the Betty Who cover of the Donna Lewis classic “I Love You Always Forever” that features in the trailer.
But it does include several previously released songs from artists such as The Greeting Committee, Suzi Wu, Blossoms, and Anna of the North. It also contains original songs written for the film by artists such as Leah Nobel, Fletcher and Ashe.
Check out the track listing below:
- “Beginning Middle End” – Leah Nobel
- “Run For Your Money” – The Greeting Committee
- “Dream Girl” – Anna of the North
- “On Fire Again” – Fletcher
- “Eat The Apples” – Suzi Wu
- “Beginning Middle End” – The Greeting Committee
- “Won’t Let Go” – Black Match
- “If the World Ended Tonight” – Jordan Suaste
- “Until We Leave the Ground” – Emmitt Fenn
- “17” – The Greeting Committee
- “Oh No (I Think Im In Love)” – Blossoms
- “In My Head” – Peter Manos
- “Unsung Songs”- Ages and Ages
- “The Same” – Ashe
- “Beginning Middle End (Always and Forever Mix)” – Leah Nobel
In the upcoming movie, high school sweethearts Lara Jean Covey (Lana Condor) and Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo) figure out their futures as explore possibilities on opposite sides of the country.
The film wraps up their love story, which began when they faked a romance that soon turned real.
To All The Boys: Always and Forever is set to premiere on Netflix on February 12, with the soundtrack released on Spotify on the same day. – Rappler.com