WATCH: A glimpse of Popoy, Basha's wedding in new 'A Second Chance' teaser
MANILA, Philippines – A new teaser for One More Chance sequel is here, and fans now get a closer look at life after the events of the hit 2007 movie, including Popoy and Basha's stunning wedding and the conflicts that follow afterward.
A teaser posted November 14 shows us another clip of Popoy and Basha fighting, and this time there are clues about what they're fighting over.
It seems Popoy has kept a secret from Basha. In one scene, we see Popoy and Basha arguing on the street. A hurt Basha says, "'Poy, you made me feel like I'm your life's biggest mistake."
"'Di mo lang buhay 'to, 'Poy. Buhay natin. Asawa mo ako, baka nakakalimutan mo na?" she continues. (This isn't just your life, 'Poy. It's ours. I'm your wife, maybe you've forgotten?)
In an earlier teaser, we hear Popoy, played by John Lloyd Cruz, talking to Basha (Bea Alonzo) and anticipating married life.
We do see happy scenes from their wedding, attended by their friends – but we also see some scenes of the two fighting and going through some tough times.
In the background, we hear the strains of "I'll Never Go," sung by Erik Santos – the song was also used in the 2007 film.
The film will hit theaters November 25. Cathy Garcia-Molina returns to direct. A novel version of One More Chance is also available. – Rappler.com
Other One More Chance stories:
- 'One More Chance' sequel 'A Second Chance' release date announced
- 'One More Chance' sequel is happening
- WATCH: 'One More Chance' sequel teaser released
- Erik Santos on that unforgettable 'One More Chance' song 'I'll Never Go'
- Will fans get 'One More Chance 2'? Bea, John Lloyd weigh in
- Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd Cruz share their favorite ‘One More Chance’ lines
- 'One More Chance' adapted into novel