IN PHOTOS: Oscars 2016 red carpet
MANILA, Philippines – Hollywood’s biggest stars were dressed to the nines as they walked the red carpet for the 88th Academy Awards ceremony, on Sunday, February 28 (Monday, February 29 in the Philippines).
Everyone looked dapper in their suits and ravishing in their evening gowns that night at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Check out what they wore as they brought glitz and glamor to Hollywood’s biggest night:
Cate Blanchett in Armani Privé
Margot Robbie in Tom Ford
Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio
Daisy Ridley in Chanel
Mindy Kaling in Elizabeth Kennedy
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
Rachel McAdams in August Getty Atelier
Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein Collection
Sophie Turner in Galvan for Opening Ceremony
Sofia Vergara in Marchesa
Rooney Mara in Givenchy Haute Couture
Kerry Washington in Versace
Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers
More Oscars 2016:
- IN PHOTOS: Oscars 2016 red carpet
- Oscars 2016: Alicia Vikander wins Best Supporting Actress
- Oscars 2016: Mark Rylance wins Best Supporting Actor
- Oscars 2016 predictions: Who will win?
- FULL LIST: Nominees, Oscars 2016
- 2016 Oscars: Reactions from the nominees
- How stars prepare for the Oscars
- Stage set for Oscars night tainted by race issue
- Anohni, first transgender performer nominated, shuns Oscars
- Fil-Am Ronnie del Carmen gets Oscar nod for 'Inside Out'
- Rules change for Oscars acceptance speeches
- Leonardo DiCaprio has 'no nerves' over Oscar nomination
- LOOK: Get Leonardo DiCaprio an Oscar in funny game ‘Leo’s Red Carpet Rampage’