IN PHOTOS: Stars at Jejomar Binay's miting de avance
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Presidential candidate Jejomar Binay held his miting de avance in Makati City on Saturday, May 7, and supporters flocked to cheer Binay on. (IN PHOTOS: Stars at Mar Roxas' Miting de Avance)
Among Binay's supporters were stars, who performed onstage and rallied the crowd to chant his name.
Barbie Almalbis performed at Binay's miting de avance.
Boxer and congressman Manny Pacquiao, who is running for senator under Binay's United Nationalist Alliance (UNA), riled up the crowd.
Actress Alma Moreno, another UNA senatorial candidate, danced onstage, too.
Moreno's daughter, Wynwyn Marquez, was there to support her. Wynwyn is also an actress and placed in the Top 15 in Binibining Pilipinas 2015.
Jhong Hilario, who is running for Makati District 1 councilor under UNA, danced onstage with Binay's son, former Makati mayor Junjun Binay.
Actress Kristina Paner supported Binay.
Singer-songwriter Pilita Corrales was there to show her support.
Actress Rita Daniela also sang for the crowd at the miting de avance.
More stars on the 2016 elections:
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Rodrigo Duterte's miting de avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Jejomar Binay's miting de avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Mar Roxas' Miting de Avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Grace Poe's miting de avance
- The 2016 presidential candidates and their celebrity supporters
- PH stars on final presidential debate in Pangasinan
- PH stars react to Rodrigo Duterte rape remarks
- PH stars comment on the UST vice presidential debate
- IN PHOTOS: Stars step out for 'Artists for Mar Roxas' event
- Stars react to Manny Pacquiao's comments on same-sex unions
- WATCH: KathNiel, Billy, Ramon, and more PH stars in Mar-Leni music video