IN PHOTOS: Red carpet, Star Magic Ball 2014
MANILA, Philippines – The stars have stepped out in full force for the 8th Annual Star Magic Ball, where around 300 celebrities are expected to make an appearance on Saturday, September 6, at Makati Shangri-La hotel.
As early as 4 to 5 pm, fans and spectators parked themselves outside strategic areas where the celebrities could be seen entering the venue. (READ: Star Magic Ball 2014: 7 couples, loveteams we can't wait to see)
Rappler is bringing you all the photos from the action. Refresh this page to see photos from the red carpet. (READ: Stars prepare as Star Magic Ball 2014 approaches)
Advisories about the designers whose creations were worn by the artists were courtesy of ABS-CBN.
All red carpet photos by Manman Dejeto/Rappler
For photos of the couples and twosomes who made their way down the red carpet together, click here.
Model and celebrity endorser Georgina Wilson was one of the earliest to arrive at the red carpet as she was one of the hosts on the red carpet this year. Also hosting this year were Ginger Conejero, Robby Carmona and reigning Miss International Bea Rose Santiago.
You might also want to look through photos from our archives of last year’s Star Magic Ball.
- PHOTOS: Couple fashion at Star Magic Ball 2013
- Now the men: singles at the Star Magic Ball 2013 red carpet
- PHOTOS: Single ladies at the Star Magic Ball 2013 red carpet
- Highlights: Star Magic Ball 2013
More Star Magic Ball 2014 coverage here:
- Best Dressed: 15 Stunning outfits at Star Magic Ball 2014
- In Photos: 6 sweet moments at Star Magic Ball 2014
- In Photos: Dashing guys at Star Magic Ball 2014
- John Lloyd, Angelica win Couple of the Night at Star Magic Ball 2014
- Star Magic Ball 2014: Couples, loveteams, tandems
- In Photos: Red carpet, Star Magic Ball 2014
- Stars prepare as Star Magic Ball 2014 approaches
- Star Magic Ball 2014: 7 couples, loveteams we can't wait to see
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.