MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – The 40 candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2016 showed off their elegance onstage as they wore different national costumes, Wednesday, April 6 at the Kia Theater.
The costumes and ternos were designed by the country’s top designers.
The top 6 were named, with the winner to be announced on Coronation Night, April 17:
- Bb 3: Angela Lauren Fernando (costume designed by Frederick Peralta)
- Bb 14: Paula Rich Bartolome (costume designed by Joel Acebuche)
- Bb 19: Maria Lina Prongoso (costume designed by Polly Lagyap)
- Bb 27: Dindi Joy Pajares (costume designed by Chery Veric)
- Bb 32: Jennyline Carla Malpaya (costume designed by Jonti Martinez)
- Bb 38: Angelica Alita (costume designed by Bessie Besana)
Here are the ladies in national costumes:
The special awards will be given during coronation night on April 17 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
All photos by Rob Reyes/Rappler
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.