MANILA, Philippines – Colors, movement, music. These were the highlights of the 2014 Bb Pilipinas Talent Show, where 12 out of the top 40 candidates presented their unique skills to the waiting crowd at Farmers Plaza on Valentine’s Day, February 14.
The following 12 candidates showed off their considerable skills in the arts:
- BB 3. Joanna Romero performed a traditional dance with glass cups
- BB 7. Aiza Faeldonia of Sultan Kudarat performed a traditional Muslim dance
- BB 10. Shauna Indra Salina Curran sang “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
- BB 12. Sarah Jireh Asido of Balagtas, Bulacan performed an ethnic dance
- BB 13. Kris Tiffany Janson showed off her modern dance routine
- BB 14. Emma Mary Tiglao danced to “Atin Cu Pung Singsing”
- BB 25. Mary Jean Lastimosa moved to a flamenco routine
- BB 27. Hannah Ruth Sison sang “For the First Time in Forever”
- BB 31. Angelique de Leon performed a hip-hop dance number to a Beyonce medley
- BB 32. Jeslyn Santos sang “Weak”
- BB 33. Gabrielle Erika Tilokani sang “Diamonds” by Rihanna
- BB 37. Vanessa Saliba performed a belly-dancing routine
See the photos of the performers below.
All photos by Mark Cristino / Rappler
Miss Universe 2013 3rd runner-up Ariella Arida, Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Datul, ABS-CBN Creative Director Chris Violago, and choreographer Joan Laygo were seated at the judges’ table at this event, and were later joined by the chairperson of the Bb Pilipinas Charities Inc., Stella Marquez Araneta.
(See the photos: Bb Pilipinas top 40 presented to the public)
Following the talent competition, the winner of the Best in Talent award will be announced during the Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Grand Coronation night at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on March 30. – Rappler.com