MANILA, Philippines – Binibining Pilipinas Charities Incorporated (BCPI) has replaced Christine Balaguer in the official list of candidates for this year’s pageant.
Christine was announced as one of the 34 candidates last January 10 and was photographed in some of the girls’ activities. (IN PHOTOS: The 34 Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates)
On her Facebook page, Christine said that she was asked by BCPI to resign, which made her “depressed.” She added that it was her big dream to be the first deaf candidate to compete.
Christine was replaced by Cannielle Faith Santos from Marilao, Bulacan. Christine previously joined Miss World Philippines 2014, where she placed in the Top 10. (READ: The Binibining Pilipinas 2015 returning hopefuls)
She is the second candidate to be replaced in this year’s list. Candidate #9 Kimberle Mae Penchon dropped the competition and was replaced by Maolin Yalung. – Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies:
- Deaf candidate Christine Balaguer removed from Bb Pilipinas 2015
- Melanie Marquez’s advice for niece Wynwyn
- Joey Marquez’s daughter Wynwyn among Bb Pilipinas 2015 hopefuls
- The elements of a winning pageant look
- Toni, Xian to host Bb Pilipinas coronation
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.