MANILA, Philippines – With weeks to go before coronation night, the 34 candidates of Bb. Pilipinas 2015 walked the runway at the press presentation Tuesday, February 17.
The 34 girls, including returning candidates, newcomers, showbiz personalities, and those who previously placed, showcased their form in red swimsuits. (IN PHOTOS: The 34 Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates)
See the photos here:
The press presentation comes after the talent show which was held last February 14 at the Farmers Plaza, where 14 of the candidates showed their various skills. A photo exhibit of the ladies can also be seen in Gateway Mall. (IN PHOTOS: Official swimsuit photos, Bb Pilipinas 2015)
Present during the presentation were past beauty queens such as 2010 Miss Universe 4th runner-up Venus Raj, 2013 Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Ariella Arida, and more.
Miss International 1979 Melanie Marquez was also in attendance to give support to niece Teresita “Wynwyn” Marquez, who is one of the 34 candidates.
Also present were 2014 Bb Pilipinas International Mary Ann Bianca Guidotti, 2014 Bb. Pilipinas Supranational Yvethe Santiago, 2014 Bb. Pilipinas Tourism Parul Shah and 2014 Miss Intercontinental 2nd runner-up Kris Janson.
The candidates will also walk in a fashion show on February 26, and will appear in the Parade of Beauties on March 7.
The Bb. Pilipinas coronation night will be on March 15 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. –Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies:
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.