MANILA, Philippines – One of the most awaited portions of the Miss Philippines Earth 2015 pageant is the colorful parade of cultural costumes representing the different beautiful locations in the Philippines.
Host Robi Domingo said that the winning design chosen by the panel will be worn by the Philippine representative to the international pageant to be held later in the year.
Best cultural costume was awarded to Lipa City, with the gown designed by Chico Estiva and worn by Paris Silva.
Here are photos from this segment from coronation night, held at the Mall of Asia Arena, Sunday, May 31.
All photos by Mark Cristino/Rappler
What do you think of the costumes? Let us know in the comments below! – Rappler.com
More on Miss Philippines Earth 2015:
- FULL LIST: Miss Philippines Earth 2015 winners
- IN PHOTOS: Miss PH Earth 2015 Angelia Ong’s winning moment
- PHOTO RECAP: Miss PH Earth 2015 coronation night
- WATCH: Angelia Ong of Manila crowned Miss PH Earth 2015
- WATCH: Swimsuit competition, Miss PH Earth 2015 coronation night
- IN PHOTOS: Evening gown competition, Miss PH Earth 2015
- IN PHOTOS: Miss Philippines Earth 2015 cultural costume portion
- LIVE STREAM: Miss Philippines Earth 2015
- Predictions: Who will win Miss Philippines Earth 2015?
- Jake Cuenca’s ex Chanel Olive Thomas joins Miss Philippines Earth
- Policewoman joins Miss Philippines Earth
- FULL LIST: Miss PH Earth 2015 candidates
- IN PHOTOS: 41 Miss PH Earth 2015 candidates at press presentation
- Why policewoman Sofia Loren Deliu joined Miss PH Earth
- IN PHOTOS: 41 Miss PH Earth candidates at the casual wear competition
- Chanel Olive Thomas on joining Miss PH Earth: I want to bring that change