LOOK: Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli attend the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
MANILA, Philippines – It was a moment fans had longed for – so when it finally happened, it was all kinds of kilig.
Sarah Geronimo graced the red carpet of the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 on Saturday, September 29 with boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli. This is the first time that the two attended the event together.
Matteo has been attending the ball for the past few years by himself. Last September 7, the actor said he asked Sarah to be with him at the ball this year. (READ: Matteo Guidicelli asks Sarah Geronimo to the ABS-CBN Ball
“Oh yes, yes. I’m attending the ABS-CBN Ball and, hopefully, Sarah comes with me,” he said.
The couple have been together since 2014. – Rappler.com
Check out other stories from the ball:
- LIST: Who the stars wore to the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- ABS-CBN Ball 2018: Fashion review
- LIST: ABS-CBN Ball 2018 winners
- Why guests wore blue ribbons at ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- Here’s how the stars prepped for the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: All the looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Reel- and real-life couples at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli attend the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Carlo Aquino, Angelica Panginiban at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Beauty queens at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Stars who went solo at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: James Reid and Nadine Lustre slay at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.