LOOK: Vice Ganda takes you to church at ABS-CBN Ball 2018
MANILA, Philippines – It's a given that Vice Ganda is never subtle. Wherever he goes, he makes a statement.
It was no wonder, then, that the popular comedian showed up and slayed during the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 at the Makati Shangri-La hotel on Saturday, September 29.
Vice wore a black gown by Dubai-based deisgner Michael Cinco and was styled by Aaron Mangsat.
His dramatic makeup look – dark lips and bold eyes – was by makeup artist Jelly Eugenio and his hairstyle for the night – long blond hair and a literal crown of thorns – was by hair stylist Buern Rodriguez.
To say that Vice Ganda was extra that night is understatement – the long, intricate train featured a stained glass design from Michael Cinco's The Impalpable Dream of Sainte Chapelle collection.
While walking the red carpet, Vice literally needed the help of two people to carry the train.
Did Vice Ganda hit all the right notes? Let us know in the comments section below. – Rappler.com
Check out other stories from the ball:
- LIST: Who the stars wore to the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- ABS-CBN Ball 2018: Fashion review
- LIST: ABS-CBN Ball 2018 winners
- Why guests wore blue ribbons at ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- Here’s how the stars prepped for the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: All the looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Reel- and real-life couples at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli attend the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Carlo Aquino, Angelica Panginiban at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Beauty queens at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Stars who went solo at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: James Reid and Nadine Lustre slay at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.