MANILA, Philippines – Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental 2016 Jennifer Hammond made it to the Top 15 of the Miss Intercontinental 2016 held in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Sunday, October 16.
The 5 ladies who moved on to the final round were from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Italy, Sri Lanka, and Ghana.
Binibining Pilipinas congratulated Jennifer on her accomplishment: “BPCI is proud of your achievement and expresses its gratitude to everyone who supported Jennifer in her journey.”
In an interview before her depature, Jennifer said that there was pressure for her to duplicate or supass the success of her two predecessors, Kris Janson and Christi Lynn McGarry.
Here are photos from Jennifer’s stint at the pageant.
Miss Intercontinental is now ongoing. Here's PH's bet Jennifer Hammond in her national costume. pic.twitter.com/PUiinEmoST— alexa villano (@alexavillano) October 16, 2016
Jennifer in her red evening gown. She also wore a red gown during the @RealBbPilipinas contest last April. pic.twitter.com/UXjqSYWhel— alexa villano (@alexavillano) October 16, 2016
Here are the winners of Miss Intercontinental 2016:
- Miss Congeniality – Bangladesh
- Miss Photogenic – Puerto Rico
- Biona Miss Beautiful – Venezuela
- Miss Popularity – Myanmar
- Miss Hospitality – Seychelles
- Best in National Costume – Thailand
- Best Body – Costa Rica
- 4th runner up – Amal Karina Nemer of Venezuela
- 3rd runner up – Florianna Russo of Italy
- 2nd runner up – Silvia Commodore of Ghana
- 1st runner up – Tracy Zilva of Sri Lanka
- Miss Intercontinental 2016 – Heilymar Rosario Velazquez of Puerto Rico
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.