Say goodbye to leftovers from Christmas parties! This easy carbonara will be sure to please!
- 200 grams linguine pasta, cooked to according to package instructions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup left over hamon, diced
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup all purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh basil, sliced into thin strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Queso de bola, grated
1. Heat butter and oil in pan over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent, add garlic.
2. Add hamon and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Place in milk and heavy cream. Add dried oregano. Stir.
4. Add the cooked linguine pasta and fresh basil.
5. Remove from heat and serve with queso de bola shavings and more fresh basil
Shot exclusively for Rappler at Viking Range Philippines in Westgate, Commerce Avenue cor Filinvest Avenue, Ayala Alabang
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.