MANILA, Philippines – Red. White. Light.
These 3 words summarized the night’s fashion at the 70th Golden Globe awards on January 13, 8pm (January 14, 9am Manila time) at the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
While there are, of course, those who opted for the safe and classic black, a few went for pastel (seafoam blue); others, meanwhile, went for sexy thigh-high slits.
Here are our picks from the Golden Globes red carpet, captured via Instagram by the Golden Globes team:
Whose style for the night did you like best? Tell us by posting your comments below. – Rappler.com
You may also want to read:
- VIDEO: Golden Globes red carpet
- Awards Season: Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets
- Live Blog: The 70th Golden Globes
- The fans have spoken: People’s Choice Awards 2013
- Ben Affleck wins best director after his Oscar nomination snub
- Spielberg’s ‘Lincoln’ eyes Golden Globes glory
- ‘Les Mis’, ‘Argo’, ‘Homeland’ top Golden Globes winners
- Hollywood steps out for pre-Oscars Golden Globes awards
- 70th Golden Globe nominees announced
- Drama, humor, coming out: The Golden Globes in quotes
- Jodie Foster ‘comes out’ in Golden Globes speech