MANILA, Philippines – The world excitedly awaits the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambirdge’s first child and heir to the British throne, also known in the Twitterverse as the #RoyalBaby.
The countdown began last July 1 when world media started marking their spots outside St Mary’s Hospital in London. As of writing, they are staying put for the arrival of the royal mom-to-be at the hospital’s Lindo wing.
Rappler live blogs the event as it unfolds:
Read our other stories on the #RoyalBaby:
- Duchess of Cornwall: Baby due this week?
- David Beckham suggests #RoyalBaby name
- Everyone is ready, but Britain’s royal baby bides its time
- Still no sign of royal baby
- Will to miss birth of #RoyalBaby?
- British royal baby will bear Cambridge title
- What would Kate and William’s royal baby look like?
- William and Kate’s #RoyalBaby countdown
- A lullaby only for the #RoyalBaby
- What will the royal nursery look like?
- Kate names new ship in last solo event before baby
- Prince Charles on Harry, and William and Kate’s baby
- A baby girl for William and Kate?
- What kind of mum will Kate Middleton be?
- Condoms as baby present for William and Kate
- #RoyalBaby countdown begins