IN PHOTOS: Sophisticated summer in Ready to Wear
MANILA, Philippines - The designs that walked down the runway at the Ready to Wear show of Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) Spring-Summer 2014 last October 26 (it immediately followed Visions and Trends) were as assorted as Filipino culture and taste in fashion.
They ranged from modern to classic, simple to elaborate, plain to printed and white, muted tones to solid colors. Designers featured were:
- Alodia Cecilia
- Arnold Galang
- John Guarnes
- Jian Lasala
- Richie Bondoc
- Yako Reyes
- Audie Espino (EsAc by Audie AE)
Here are Rappler's exclusive photos:
You can also read:
- IN PHOTOS: Day and night in Visions and Trends
- IN PHOTOS: Sleek and simple summer in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Bold colors, bright prints at Penshoppe
- IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
- IN PHOTOS: Fabric and color flow over skin in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Pop and classic meet at SM Men's Fashion
- Cocktails with David Gandy, men on style
- IN PHOTOS: SM Shoes and Bags are in tune and on top
- IN PHOTOS: Petit Monde turns Japanese
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.