To vote for Valerie for the People’s Choice Award, download the Miss World app on to your iOS and Android phones for free. One is allowed to vote for 3 contestants in the competition. Voting closes one hour after the start of the coronation night.
Valerie is also on the shortlist of the Beauty With A Purpose award, which recognizes the candidates’ advocacies.
Watch Valerie’s Beauty With a Purpose video here:
The Miss World Organization on Thursday, December 11 released the list of the candidates on its website vying for the rest of the fast track awards.
Here is a video of the candidates, including Valerie, explaining their advocacies during the gala event of the pageant.
Valerie’s profile has also been uploaded to the pageant’s official YouTube account, where she talked about her hobbies, her other advocacies and her love for animals.
The Miss World finals night will be held Sunday, December 14, 2:30pm London time. Reigning Miss World Megan Young, Tim Vincent and Frankie Cena will host the show.
Rappler live blogs the Grand Finals starting 7pm Manila time on December 14.
Look back on Valerie’s Miss World PH win, plus Megan’s year as Miss World:
- LIVE BLOG: Miss World Philippines Coronation Night 2014
- Valerie Weigmann wins Miss World Philippines 2014
- FULL LIST: Winners, Miss World Philippines 2014
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Philippines Coronation Night 2014
- IN PHOTOS: Swimsuit show at Miss World Philippines Coronation Night 2014
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Philippines 2014 evening gown competition
- Megan Young clarifies ‘extended’ work with Miss World
- In Photos: Look back on Megan Young’s year as Miss World 2013