Eat all you can at Max’s, Pancake House, Yellow Cab and more this June
MANILA, Philippines – If you can’t get enough of Max’s Fried Chicken or Pancake House’s famous tacos, you’re in for a treat.
The Max’s Group recently launched All-You-Can Wednesdays, and 8 restaurants under its casual dining group are part of the action.
This means that every Wednesday for the month of June, you can indulge in any of the restaurants’ all-you-can promos.
Here’s a list of the offers from each restaurant, all for P349 each:
- Max’s: All-You-Can fried chicken and one glass of sago’t gulaman
- Pancake House: All-You-Can “best taco in town” and iced tea
- Dencio’s: All-You-Can crispy sisig and iced tea
- Teriyaki Boy: All-You-Can ebi tempura and iced tea, with one cup of steamed gohan
- Sizzlin’ Steak: All-You-Can beef belly strips and iced tea, with one cup of plain rice
- Yellow Cab: All-You-Can Hawaiian or #4 Cheese pizza and Mountain Dew with one regular serving of salt and pepper hustlers (chicken bites)
- Krispy Kreme: All-You-Can original glazed doughnut and coffee (beware the sugar and caffeine rush!)
- Jamba Juice: All-You-Can banana berry smoothie and one reusable straw
The All-You-Can clock lasts for two hours, and diners will be provided stickers for identification.
Max’s Group also offers All-You-Can bundles for bigger groups and families, and those who order the All-You-Can offers will also receive delivery vouchers that they can use the next time they order in.
The All-You-Can offers are available from 2 pm to closing for most of the restaurants, while Yellow Cab’s All-You-Can pizza offer will begin at 12 mn in its 24-hour stores, and for the duration of its opening hours in other stores. – Rappler.com