Mang Inasal sells ready-to-cook food, reopens branches for delivery
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Filipino fastfood restaurant chain Mang Inasal is offering a menu of ready-to-cook, frozen goods to customers via take-out in select branches nationwide. These items will be available for a limited time only.
Here are Mang Inasal's ready-to-cook items, which come in packs and may vary in weight:
- Paa/leg (5 pcs) - P287
- Spicy paa (5 pcs) - P288
- Pecho/breast (5 pcs) - P329
- Sulit-chicken (10 pcs) - P365
- Bangus sisig (10 servings) - P483
- Pork BBQ (10 sticks) - P224
- Lumpiang Togue (10 pcs) - P134
- Chicken oil (1 liter) - P124
- Chicken oil sachet (20 pcs) - P35
Mang Inasal's halo-halo toppings are also for sale, like:
- Sweetened banana - P73
- Sweetened langka - P112
- Leche flan - P117
- Sweetened yellow beans - P79
- Sweetened red mongo - P65
- Ube halaya - P111
- Sweetened frozen macapuno - P138
Re-selling is not allowed. Only cash payments are accepted.
It is also advised to call your preferred branch first before ordering to check if your chosen items are available, via Mang Inasal's store list. (https:/stores.jfc.com.ph/manginasal.html)
As of Tuesday, March 31, Mang Inasal has reopened some of its Luzon branches for take-out and delivery, with “enforced necessary measures” for safety.
The list of Mang Inasal stores operational for take-out or delivery services are posted on their Facebook page, along with each store's hotline numbers.
The list also includes available branches in the Visayas and Mindanao. – Rappler.com