Tripadvisor names Sofitel’s Spiral among top fine dining restaurants in Asia
MANILA, Philippines – Sofitel Philippine Plaza's Spiral buffet restaurant was voted one of Asia's top fine dining restaurants by travel review website TripAdvisor.
Spiral is the only entry from the Philippines on the list.
TRB in Beijing, China topped the list, along with Le Versace in Patong Thailand, Indian Accent in New Delhi, India, Peshawri in Mumbai, India Cafe des Amis in Pattaya, Thailand, Caprice in Hong Kong, Siam Supper Club in Choeng Thale, Thailand, Restaurant Locavore in Ubud, Indonesia and Pearl French Restaurant in Legian, Indonesia.
Here is the full list of winners:
Travlers' Favorite Fine Dining Restaurants – Asia 2014:
- TRB, Beijing, China
- Le Versace, Patong,
- Indian Accent in New Delhi, India,
- Peshawri in Mumbai, India
- Cafe des Amis in Pattaya, Thailand,
- Caprice in Hong Kong,
- Siam Supper Club in Choeng Thale, Thailand,
- Restaurant Locavore in Ubud, Indonesia
- Pearl French Restaurant in Legian, Indonesia
- Spiral Restaurant, Sofitel Hotel, Manila, Philippines
- Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club ,Seminyak, Indonesia
- Café Jemme in Kerobokan, Indonesia
- Kayuputi at St. Regis Bali Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
- Bukhara, New Delhi, India
- Sarong Restaurant, Kerobokan, Indonesia
- La Villa French Restaurant, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Bambu Restaurant, Seminyak, Indonesia
- La Badiane, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Merah Putih Restaurant, Kerobokan, Indonesia
- Mozaic Restaurant Gastronomique, Ubud, Indonesia
- Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Singapore
- Bridges, Ubud, Indonesia
- Din Tai Fung, Taipei, Taiwan
- Lung King Heen in Hong Kong
- Ciao Bella in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Named after the hotel’s grand staircase, Spiral reopened in 2012 after a year-long renovation. The restaurant has 21 dining “ateliers” and is known for its buffet selection which includes international cuisines. – Rappler.com