Rappler Recipes: Chicken and sundried tomato pasta
Mother’s Day is coming up, and one good way to show your mom some love is to whip up something special for her, all by yourself. Whether you’re a master of the kitchen or just really want to make the attempt for your number one woman, this easy recipe’s got you covered.
- 300 grams chicken breast, cubed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 200 grams whole wheat pasta, cooked according to package instructions (save about 1 cup of pasta water to add to the dish as needed)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese for topping
- Basil for topping
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat pan over medium heat. Sautée onion until translucent, add garlic.
- Add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and tomato. Add a little bit of pasta water (1 tablespoon at a time), if needed
- Toss pasta into the pan. Remove from heat.
- Top with cheese and basil.
Shot exclusively for Rappler at Viking Range Philippines in Westgate, Commerce Avenue corner Filinvest Avenue, Ayala Alabang