[WATCH] Behind the scenes: ABS-CBN Ball 2018 with Jason Dy
MANILA, Philippines – Jason Dy is best known as champion of The Voice Philippines, the country's "Prince of Soul," and a haranista.
But this 20-something expresses his creative side through fashion as well.
"It's an extension of your expression... (it's) who you are," Jason tells Rappler as he gets ready for the ABS-CBN Ball 2018 at the Makati Shangri-La on Saturday, September 29. Jason wore a suit by Alexander McQueen and was styled by Perry Tabora for the big night.
Jason takes us behind-the-scenes of the often hectic and always glamorous annual ball. – Rappler.com
Video by Charlie Salazar
Edited by Emerald Hidalgo
Produced by Bea Cupin and Analette Abesamis
Check out other stories from the ball:
- LIST: Who the stars wore to the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- ABS-CBN Ball 2018: Fashion review
- LIST: ABS-CBN Ball 2018 winners
- Why guests wore blue ribbons at ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- Here’s how the stars prepped for the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: All the looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Reel- and real-life couples at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli attend the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Carlo Aquino, Angelica Panginiban at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: Beauty queens at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- IN PHOTOS: Stars who went solo at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018
- LOOK: James Reid and Nadine Lustre slay at the ABS-CBN Ball 2018