IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
MANILA, Philippines - Power to the pupils!
This seemed to be the cry of denim brand Lee at the just-concluded Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) Spring-Summer 2014 at the SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. The fashion show was held last Friday, October 25 at the Main Atrium of the mall. It showcased not just the rebellious fashion Lee is known for, but also the talents of Filipino students at the 4th Lee Style Army Design Competition — from fashion design to styling, modelling to photography, marketing to multimedia.
Students who participated were:
- Patrick Villamor, Paulina Raymundo, Justin Oropesa - DLS-CSB
- Nazer Molina, Charlene Tulinao - UST
- Mary Ann Manaloto, Kim Quinola - UP-Diliman
- Aia Tupas - USC-Cebu
- Van Oscar Tabaloc - UP-Cebu
- James Jason Martin - DLSU
- Jameline Shi Hui - DLS-CSB
- John Ariel Karunungan - SoFA
Modeling - Women's
- Roshan Gangaramani, Jeanine Lu Tsoi - DLSU
- Lin Villacorta - UP-Diliman
- Emma Reinbold - UST
- Adelaine Tejana - DLS-CSB
- Kriselle Delos Reyes - San Beda College-Alabang
Modeling - Men's
- Stephan Krenn, Sean Madlansacay - UST
- Karl Gragasin - IETI-Marikina
- Arwin Villafuerte - DLSU
- Noel Fernandez, Jehanne Dy, Matt Pingkian - USC-Cebu
- Lloyd Santiago - DLS-CSB
- Dorothea Napay - DLS-CSB
- Bernard Gatus - UP Diliman
- Jessie Abarcar - UST
- Janella Silvestre - FIP
Here are Rappler's exclusive photos:
You can also read:
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.