IN PHOTOS: Sleek and simple summer in Pinoy couture
MANILA, Philippines - Understated elegance. This seemed to be the over-all theme of the designs that walked down the runway in Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) Spring-Summer 2014's 4th day last October 26.
5 Filipino designers shared their take on summer fashion in big collections at Function Rooms 2 and 3 of the SMX Convention Center.
- Anthony Ramirez opened the show with mostly dark, seductive pieces
- Chris Jasler followed with his trademark stylish denim that can go from day to night
- Lizanne Cua showcased flowy and feminine evening pieces
- Melchor Guinto dazzled with colors and prints for men and women
- Randall Solomon closed with soft and breezy pastels and nudes
Here are Rappler's exclusive photos:
You can also read:
- IN PHOTOS: Bold colors, bright prints at Penshoppe
- IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
- IN PHOTOS: Fabric and color flow over skin in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Pop and classic meet at SM Men's Fashion
- Cocktails with David Gandy, men on style
- IN PHOTOS: SM Shoes and Bags are in tune and on top
- IN PHOTOS: Petit Monde turns Japanese
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.