IN PHOTOS: Basics with a twist in Giordano
MANILA, Philippines - Clean, crisp and fresh — retail brand Giordano stayed true to the aesthetic they are known for in their Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) debut last October 26 at the Main Atrium of the SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City.
The design of the runway was nautical, setting off visions of fashionable travel with ease, perfect for the young jetsetter. Theirs were basic pieces in two collections: Holiday Cruise and Linen Story.
But don't be decieved by the word "basic" — Giordano's collections were far from boring.
Check out Rappler's exclusive photos and see for yourself:
You can also read:
- IN PHOTOS: Sophisticated summer in Ready to Wear
- IN PHOTOS: Day and night in Visions and Trends
- IN PHOTOS: Sleek and simple summer in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Bold colors, bright prints at Penshoppe
- IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
- IN PHOTOS: Fabric and color flow over skin in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Pop and classic meet at SM Men's Fashion
- Cocktails with David Gandy, men on style
- IN PHOTOS: SM Shoes and Bags are in tune and on top
- IN PHOTOS: Petit Monde turns Japanese