IN PHOTOS: Music, beauty and red carpet fashion in Luxewear
MANILA, Philippines - The 4th day of Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) Spring-Summer 2014 last October 26 ended on a high with the Cream Silk-sponsored Luxewear show.
Reminiscent of Cream Silk Hair Sonata held October 17 at the NBC Tent, an orchestra opened the show, and a ladies' string quartet played in the middle of the runway. Models in shades of teal (the color of the campaign) walked the runway in designs by Jerome Salaya Ang, the last model being the latest Cream Silk endorser, actress Sam Pinto.
After the musical opening, the string quartet exited the runway, and the rest of the fashion show went underway.
Featured in Luxewear were:
- Chriz Diaz
- Delby Bragais
- Lyle Ibanez
- Martin Bautista
- Richard Papa
- Roland Lirio
- Ronald Mendoza
- Ronaldo Arnaldo
- Russell Villafuerte
- Sidney Perez Sio
- Simon Ariel Vasquez
- Tina Daniac
- Vania Romoff
- Veejay Floresca
- Yvonne Quisumbing
You can also read:
- IN PHOTOS: Basics with a twist in Giordano
- IN PHOTOS: Sophisticated summer in Ready to Wear
- IN PHOTOS: Day and night in Visions and Trends
- IN PHOTOS: Sleek and simple summer in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Bold colors, bright prints at Penshoppe
- IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
- IN PHOTOS: Fabric and color flow over skin in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Pop and classic meet at SM Men's Fashion
- Cocktails with David Gandy, men on style
- IN PHOTOS: SM Shoes and Bags are in tune and on top
- IN PHOTOS: Petit Monde turns Japanese
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.