IN PHOTOS: Breathtaking couture in Grand Allure
MANILA, Philippines - Intricate details and beautiful silhouettes in colors that ranged from pure white to bright orange were seen on the runway of the aptly titled Grand Allure show at Philippine Fashion Week (#PhFW) Spring-Summer 2014 last October 27.
The show was held at Function Rooms 2 and 3 of the SMX Convention Center and featured the following designers:
- Bandoix Flores
- Boyet Dysangco
- Dave Ocampo
- Dexter Alazas
- Edgar San Diego
- Edwin Uy
- Erwin Tan
- Frederick Policarpio
- Gil Macaibay
- Harley Ruedas
- Jaz Cerezo
- Joyce Pilarsky
- Philipp Tampus
Here are Rappler's exclusive photos:
You can also read:
- IN PHOTOS: Different faces, varied tastes in Menswear
- IN PHOTOS: Music, beauty and red carpet fashion in Luxewear
- IN PHOTOS: Basics with a twist in Giordano
- IN PHOTOS: Sophisticated summer in Ready to Wear
- IN PHOTOS: Day and night in Visions and Trends
- IN PHOTOS: Sleek and simple summer in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Bold colors, bright prints at Penshoppe
- IN PHOTOS: Raw talent, student power at Lee
- IN PHOTOS: Fabric and color flow over skin in Pinoy couture
- IN PHOTOS: Pop and classic meet at SM Men's Fashion
- Cocktails with David Gandy, men on style
- IN PHOTOS: SM Shoes and Bags are in tune and on top
- IN PHOTOS: Petit Monde turns Japanese
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.