For those who’ve already gotten their first COVID-19 vaccine dose, here’s some great news – you can avail of perks, promos, and discounts from 188 NCR Plus (Metro Manila, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, and Rizal) food establishments from June 1 to August 31, 2021.
The following restaurants are part of Smart Communication’s Bakuna Benefits Promo Program, in collaboration with RestoPH under the private sector-led campaign Ingat Angat by TaskForce T3 (Test, Trace, Treat). The campaign aims to “boost the economy by encouraging the public to go out while strongly reminding them to observe safety protocols.”
To avail of these promos, customers need to present their original COVID-19 vaccination card and a valid ID. The discounts can not be used in conjunction with other store discounts, are only applicable for dine-in/take-out transactions, unless otherwise stated, and are non-transferrable.
Here are some of the partner restaurants in the campaign:
- 8Cuts. The Moment Group’s 8Cuts is giving vaccinated customers a free Moment Card valued at P500, which can be used to get a 10% discount on dine-in orders with a minimum spend of P1,000.
- Amici. The homegrown Italian restaurant is offering dine-in customers a free small scoop of any gelato flavor for a minimum single receipt purchase of P450.
- Banapple. Banapple’s offer a free Home Brewed Iced Tea (12oz) for a minimum dine-in purchase of P300.
- Burger King. Vaccinated customers can enjoy a 10% discount on dine-in meals at any branch of this fast-food restaurant.
- Cibo. The modern Italian café is giving away a free Panna Cotta Mango to dine-in customers for a minimum single receipt purchase of P1,500.
- Chowking. Chowking’s offers a 10% discount on all dine-in transactions.
- Cyma. The local Mediterranean restaurant offers vaccinated customers a 20% discount on dine-in transactions, with a maximum discount of P500.
- Din Tai Fung. A Moment Card valued at P500 comes free with a minimum purchase of P1,000.
- Frankie’s New York Buffalo Wings. Customers can get a 10% discount on dine-in transactions, but the promo only applies to the restaurant’s select wing flavors including Caribbean Jerk, Wicked Wasabi, Honey Mustard, and Salt & Pepper.
- Greenwich. The fast-food chain offers a 10% discount on all dine-in transactions.
- Jollibee. Get a 10% discount on all dine-in orders.
- JT’s Manukan Grille. The restaurant offers free unlimited rice for every plain rice purchase on dine-in and take-out transactions.
- Kimpura. For a minimum single receipt purchase of P1,000, dine-in customers can get a free Jelly Buco Delight or Gello Ala Mode dessert.
- Koomi Philippines. Get your fill of Koomi Philippines’ drinking yogurt with their offer of a 20% discount on featured drinks for dine-in and take-out orders.
- Macao Imperial Tea. The milk tea chain has a Buy One Get One promo on their classic Black Pearl Milk Tea for dine-in and take-out customers.
- Mama Lou’s Italian Kitchen. If you want to get a 20% dine-in discount at any of Mama Lou’s stores, you’ll have to fill out their Bakuna Benefit form to redeem the discount. It can only be redeemed twice throughout the promo period and is subjected to the team’s validation.
- Manam. You can also get a free Moment Card for a minimum purchase of P1,000 on dine-in orders.
- Mang Inasal. The fast-food barbecue restaurant offers a 10% discount for dine-in customers.
- Marugame Udon & Tempura. Enjoy one free side dish of crabstick tempura, chikuwa tempura, or karaage tempura for every dine-in purchase of their rice or udon bowl. Customers can redeem this offer once a day.
- McDonald’s. The fast-food chain’s 10% dine-in discount only applies to solo meals, and not group offers.
- Mimi & Bros. Based in Bonifacio Global City, Mimi & Bros. is now offering a 10% discount for dine-in and take-out transactions of their chicken, ribs, chops, and drinks.
- Nono’s. Nono’s offers a free slice of cake of the day for a minimum dine-in purchase of P750.
- Niu by Vikings/Vikings Luxury Buffet. The buffer chain has a 4+1 Promo, where one person in a group of 5 gets a free meal. This is valid for dine-in transactions during lunch and dinner hours.
- Pablo Cheese Tart. Buy a 6-piece Pablo Mini (6 pcs) set and get the second at 50% off; the offer can only be redeemed once a day for dine-in orders.
- Panda Express. Dine-in customers can avail of a 10% discount for single transactions.
- Potato Corner. You can get one free flavored tea for every dine-in or take-out purchase of Potato Corner’s mega, giga, or tera fries.
- Rico’s Lechon. Fully-vaccinated customers can avail of one free dish for a minimum single receipt purchase of P500 for dine in orders. Choose from monggo, pinakbet, or dinuguan. You can also get a Barkada Bakuna Bilao for P950 by presenting 3 vaccination cards for a single receipt dine-in purchase.
- Roti Shop. If you order two Chef’s Special for dine-in from this Southeast Asian curry shop, you can choose from a Basic Roti with curry sauce or a dessert.
- Samgyupsalamat. Dine-in customers with their first dose can enjoy a 5% discount, while fully-vaccinated people can enjoy a 10% discount for a minimum spend of P1,500. This can be availed from Monday to Thursday, excluding holidays.
- Soban K-Town Grill. Get a 10% discount for a minimum single receipt purchase of P1,500 for dine-in transactions from Monday to Thursday.
- Sweet Ecstasy. Get a free cheeseburger for a minimum single receipt purchase of P1,500.
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Vaccination card holders can enjoy a free drink upsize for dine-in and take-out orders.
- Tim Ho Wan. With every dine-in meal purchase, you get a free Foodee Iced Tea.
- Wolfgang’s Steakhouse. Pair your steak with a free complimentary drink (either a cocktail, beer, or iced tea) and dessert for dine-in orders only.
For more information and the complete list of restaurants, you can check out Ingat Angat’s website. – Rappler.com
John Patrick Magno Ranara is a Rappler intern.