PH's Elizabeth Clenci wins 2nd runner-up in Miss Grand International 2017
MANILA, Philippines – Elizabeth Durado Clenci won 2nd runner-up in the Miss Grand International 2017 pageant, which was held in Phu Quoc, Vietnam. The coronation night took place on Wednesday, October 25.
Peru's Maria Jose Lora won the Miss Grand International 2017 title. She was crowned by the outgoing Miss Grand International, Ariska Putri Pertiwi of Indonesia.
Miss Grand International 2016 first runner-up Nicole Cordoves and Filipino actor Xian Lim hosted the big night.
Here is the list of winners:
- Miss Grand International 2017 – Maria Jose Lora, Peru
- 1st runner-up – Tulia Aleman Ferrer, Venezuela
- 2nd runner-up – Elizabeth Durado Clenci, Philippines
- 3rd runner-up – Brenda Azaria Jimenez, Puerto Rico
- 4th runner-up – Nikola Uhlirova, Czech Republic
More Miss Grand International 2017 on Rappler
- IN PHOTOS: PH bet Elizabeth Clenci at the Miss Grand International 2017 preliminaries
- Miss Grand International: A Pageant for Peace
- IN PHOTOS: Elizabeth Clenci's national costume at Miss Grand International 2017
- 8 fun facts: Bb Pilipinas 2017 Grand International Elizabeth Clenci
- Elizabeth Clenci designated as PH peace ambassador
To greater exploration
Our Life & Style section is dedicated to exploring everyday life – from career and relationships to fashion, travel, and culture.
We want to tell more stories that enable and empower your lifestyle. However, we need reader support.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will get exclusive event invites, industry reports, and Rappler Shop discounts.
But more than that, you will enable us to continue telling more stories.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.