Mutya Datul is Miss Supranational 2013
The Filipina won from a field of 82 candidates to emerge victorious in the coronation night held in Minsk, Belarus.
Fellow Filipina, Miss Canada Suzette Hernandez, was in the Top 20 with Mutya.
Here are the night's awards:
4th RUNNER UP: US Virgin Islands
3rd RUNNER UP: Indonesia
2nd RUNNER UP: Turkey
1st RUNNER UP: Mexico
MISS SUPRANATIONAL 2013: Philippines Mutya Datul
1. Miss National Dress - Nicaragua
2. Miss Talent - Malaysia
3. Miss Friendship - Macau
4. Miss Personality - Philippines
5. Miss Elegance - Sweden
6. Miss Top Model - Moldova
7. Miss Photogenic - Puerto Rico
8. Miss Internet - Myanmar
9. Miss Asia and Oceania - Australia
10. Miss America - Brazil
11. Miss Europe - Belarus
12. Miss Africa - Gabon
2. Puerto Rico
9. US Virgin Islands
Rappler live blogged the event:
You can also read:
- AS IT HAPPENS: Miss Supranational 2013
- Miss World 'smut, pornography'
- Miss World organizers defend Indonesia pageant
- Megan Young leaves for Indonesia
- Indonesian Muslim hardliners protest against Miss World
- Megan Young ready for Miss World 2013
- Indonesian minister wants cancellation of Miss World
- Indonesian rights official rejects Miss World
- Sash Factor and PH pageant mania
- Megan Young 2nd in Ms World app poll
- Mutya Datul is Miss Personality at Supranational 2013
- The beauty pageant experts: OPMB
- Will Megan Young win Miss World title?
- IN PHOTOS: Ms World Ph 2013 coronation
- WINNERS: Miss World Ph 2013
- AS IT HAPPENS: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Live Blog: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Girls to watch: Miss World Ph 2013
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Ph Gala
- Mutya Datul off to Ms Supranational
- Beauty pageant 101: The other pageants
- Pageants: It's a man's world, too!
- Big 4: The 'Olympics of beauty'
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.