Rachel Peters wins Bb Pilipinas 2017
MANILA, Philippines – Rachel Peters is Miss Universe Philippines 2017!
She was crowned by Miss Universe Philippines 2016 Maxine Medina on Sunday, April 30, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Also present was Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, who hosted the event with Miss Universe 2010 4th runner-up Venus Raj and actor Xian Lim.
Aside from the Miss Universe Philippines title, Rachel also won these special awards: Miss Photogenic, Best in Swimsuit, and She's So Jag. (READ: FULL LIST: Winners, Bb Pilipinas 2017) – Rappler.com
More Bb Pilipinas 2017 on Rappler:
- Katarina Rodriguez tops Rappler poll on Bb Pilipinas 2017
- READ: Kylie Verzosa's final speech as Miss International PH 2016
- READ: Maxine Medina's farewell speech, message to successor
- READ: Miss Universe PH 2017 Rachel Peters' winning Q&A
- Photo recap: Bb Pilipinas 2017 coronation night
- Rachel Peters wins Bb Pilipinas 2017
- IN PHOTOS: Pia Wurtzbach at Bb Pilipinas 2017 coronation night
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 evening gown competition
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 swimsuit competition
- ABS-CBN gets exclusive rights to Bb Pilipinas 2017 live coverage
Leading up to coronation night:
- What's next for the 2016 Bb Pilipinas queens?
- More Bb Pilipinas 2017 predictions: Who will win a crown?
- Bb Pilipinas 2017 predictions: 20 favorites to win the crown
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 official top 10 national costumes
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2017: Women of change
- Bb Pilipinas 2017: Talent competition standouts
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2017 candidates in Jag fashion show
- Bb Pilipinas 2017: National costumes that stand out
- LOOK: The Bb Pilipinas 2017 candidates in stunning national costumes
- Winning a beauty pageant: does age matter?
- IN PHOTOS: Meet the 40 Bb Pilipinas 2017 candidates
- What change would Pia Wurtzbach like to see in Bb Pilipinas?
- Bb Pilipinas 2017: Meet the returning candidates
- You may recognize these 3 Bb Pilipinas candidates
- Bb. Pilipinas 2017: The crossover candidates