Vote for your favorite Bb Pilipinas 2014 candidate!
MANILA, Philippines – Are you ready for the Bb Pilipinas 2014 Coronation Night on March 30?
The top 40 candidates of the 2014 season of Binibining Pilipinas have participated in several key events in the weeks leading up to the big night.
From their initial public presentation in January to the most recent Parade of Beauties, the ladies have had the chance to show the public why they deserve to take home one of 5 crowns at stake on the big evening: Miss Universe Philippines, Binibining Pilipinas-International, Binibining Pilipinas-Tourism, Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational, and Binibining Pilipinas-Intercontinental. Winners will go on to compete in the international versions of the pageants.
Rappler has been conducting an unofficial poll, so readers can tell us who they think did best in the following categories: Best in National Costume, Best in Swimsuit, and Most Photogenic.
The results of the running poll are below:
Is your favorite Binibini on the list of top performers? You can still vote here or by clicking the photo of your favorite Binibini below.
Find out with us if your pick will take home a crown! Click here to view our live blog on coronation night.
Meanwhile, check out the rest of our Bb Pilipinas 2014 coverage.
- Bb Pilipinas 2014 top 40 presentation to the public
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Talent Show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 talent show
- Bb Pilipinas 2014 swimwear press presentation
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 fashion show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 casual wear fashion show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 national costume competition
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Parade of Beauties
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Parade of Beauties
Leading up to coronation:
- Pop star Emin to perform at 2014 Bb Pilipinas coronation night
- A year after the 'Ariba Walk,' time for Bb Pilipinas fashion show
- Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson announced best in national costume
- Ms Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler arrives in style
- Gabriela Isler's advice for aspiring queens: Be 'confident,' 'real'
Want to see more? Click the links below for more candidate profiles: