The Binibining Pilipinas 2015 returning hopefuls
Here are some of the repeaters in this year’s pageant:
Pia was 1st runner-up in the Binibining Pilipinas 2013 pageant. She tried again in 2014, but only got into the top 15. This year, Pia said she is taking one last shot for one of the crowns because she does not want to regret anything.
Hannah was 2014 Binibining Pilipinas 2nd runner-up. She joined in 2013 but failed to win one of the crowns.
3. Christine Balaguer
Christine joined Miss World Philippines 2014 and was part of the top 10.
4. Janicel Lubina
Anabel joined the 2014 Binibining Pilipinas competition but failed to make to the top 15.
Mae Liezel also joined Binibining Pilipinas 2014. She was part of the Top 15.
Kimverlyn is also a familiar face in the scene, competing in last year's Binibini pageant. She previously joined Miss Philippines Earth in 2013, where she placed Miss Philippines Air.
8. Ina Dominica Guerrero
Ina joined Miss World Philippines 2014 and was part of the Top 13.
The others who made the cut are Toni Alyessa Hipolito (participant Bb. Pilipinas 2008 and 2010) Christi McGarry (joined Mutya ng Pilipinas 2010) Ria Rabajante (joined Bb. Pilipinas 2013) and Patricia Ejercitado ( joined Miss World Philippines 2013).
Will one of them finally win a crown and represent the country in pageant? One way to find out. Coronation night happens on March 15 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. –Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies:
- Deaf candidate Christine Balaguer removed from Bb Pilipinas 2015
- Melanie Marquez's advice for niece Wynwyn
- Joey Marquez's daughter Wynwyn among Bb Pilipinas 2015 hopefuls