IN PHOTOS: Official swimsuit photos, Bb Pilipinas 2015
You can also view the photos at the Gateway Cinema Lobby, on the 4th floor of Gateway Mall.
This is a diverse lineup – fewer than last year’s 41 candidates, with plenty of returning hopefuls. In the spotlight this year, for example, is Pia Wurtzbach, who’s back for a third and possibly final try – she made it to the top 10 last year. Hannah Ruth Sison, last year’s 2nd runner-up, is also giving it a go for the 3rd time. There’s even a celebrity daughter – candidate 34 is Teresita Marquez, better known by her nickname Wynwyn, is the daughter of comedian Joey Marquez and Alma Moreno. (IN PHOTOS: The 34 Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates)
This set of photos includes Cannielle Faith Santos, who replaced deaf candidate Christine Balager, who said that she was asked by Bb Pilipinas to resign.
Click here to read more about the returning hopefuls from this year’s Bb Pilipinas lineup.
Check back on Rappler as we cover the rest of the pageant events leading up to coronation night, set for March 2015. – Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies:
- Deaf candidate Christine Balaguer removed from Bb Pilipinas 2015
- Melanie Marquez's advice for niece Wynwyn
- Joey Marquez's daughter Wynwyn among Bb Pilipinas 2015 hopefuls
- The elements of a winning pageant look
- Toni, Xian to host Bb Pilipinas coronation