IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
MANILA, Philippines – The 34 candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2015 took turns on stage to showcase their respective national costumes on Thursday night, February 26 at the Araneta Coliseum. (READ: IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates in casual wear fashion show)
The costumes were designed by the country’s top designers. The top 5 of the event were named, with the winner to be announced soon:
- Bb 25: Rogelie Catacutan, gown designed by Philip Tampus
- Bb 10: Pia Wurtzbach, gown designed by Albert Andrada
- Bb 34: Wynwyn Marquez, gown designed by Frederick Peralta
- Bb 27: Ina Dominica Guerrero, gown designed by John Cliff Dimaala
- Bb 29: Nancy Lee Leonard, gown designed by Edwin Uy
The national costume is the second segment of the fashion show, the other being the casual wear segment, sponsored by JAG.
The Dawn performed for the audience.
Here are photos of the candidates.
All photos by Rob Reyes/Rappler
Hosted by the reigning Binibining Pilipinas beauty queens, the fashion show is the other major event before the coronation night on March 15. The Parade of Beauties is scheduled for March 7.
Last February 17, the candidates were introduced to the media at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. The candidates also showcased their talents last February 14 at Farmers Plaza. An exhibit of the ladies' swimsuit photos can also be seen in Gateway Mall. –Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies: