IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2015 Parade of Beauties
MANILA, Philippines – We're getting closer to coronation. The Binibining Pilipinas 2015 candidates were at Cubao Saturday, March 7 to participate in the annual Parade of Beauties.
The parade began at the Expo Centro and concluded at the Gateway Pavillon.
See the photos below:
All ladies, except candidate 18, Crissa Marie Mendiola, were present.
All photos by Manman Dejeto/Rappler
The reigning titleholders also waved to the crowd in a separate float.
The Parade of Beauties is the last major activity of the candidates before the grand coronation on March 15 at the Araneta Coliseum. Prior the parade, the ladies took part in a fashion show, showing of their national costumes by the country's top designers, and casual wear by JAG, one of the pageant's sponsors.
Last February 17, the candidates were introduced to the media at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. The candidates also showcased their talents last February 14 at Farmers Plaza. An exhibit of the ladies' swimsuit photos can also be seen at Gateway Mall. –Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies: