Toni Gonzaga, Xian Lim to host Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation
MANILA, Philippines – Actor Xian Lim and TV host-actress Toni Gonzaga will host the Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night on Sunday, March 15 at Araneta Coliseum.
He confirmed this gig on his Instagram account on Wednesday, March 11:
"See you this Sunday for the Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Coronation night!" he wrote.
This is the third time Xian will be hosting the show as he previously hosted last year's pageant with Anne Curtis, as well as the 2012 pageant.
The 34 candidates will compete for 5 titles – Miss Universe Philippines, Bb. Pilipinas International, Bb. Pilipinas Supranational, Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental, and Bb. Pilipinas Tourism.
The ladies had their final activity last Saturday, March 7 at Araneta, Cubao for the Parade of Beauties. They also walked the runway in their national costumes and casual wear by JAG last February 26.
Last February 17, the candidates were introduced to the media at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. The candidates also showcased their talents last February 14 at Farmers Plaza. An exhibit of the ladies' swimsuit photos can also be seen at Gateway Mall. –Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies: