IN PHOTOS: Miss Philippines Earth 2016 candidates
MANILA, Philippines – Carousel Productions presented to the media on Monday, May 16 the candidates vying for the title of Miss Philippines Earth at the Diamond Hotel, Manila.
The candidates introduced themselves to the media and later performed to the pageant's theme song.
The 2015 batch, led by reigning Miss Philippines Earth and Miss Earth 2015 Angelia Ong, was present to support the ladies.
Hana Shampoo, one of the pageant's sponsors, also announced the top 10 ladies for the Hana Shampoo special award. They are:
Puerto Princesa City – Imelda Schweighart
Laoag City – Loren Mar Artajos
London – Kiara Giel Gregorio
Dumaguete City – Maria Fatima Al-sowyed
Laoang, Northern Samar – Ellyz Santos
City of San Fernando – Korina Christiene Reyes
Rosales, Pangasinan – Shannon Rebecca Bridgman
Murcia, Negros Occidental – Jessica Zevenbergen
Piat, Cagayan – Anna Mae Cagurangan
Vienna – Melanie Mader
The Darling of the Press award meanwhile went to:
Gold: Anda, Pangasinan – Liza Cacho
Silver: Puerto Princesa City – Imelda Schweighart
Bronze: London – Kiara Giel Gregorio
Before the press presentation, the candidates were treated to a welcome party Sunday, May 15 at the Carousel Productions office.
Two of the candidates were unable to come to the press presentation.
The pageant night will be on June 11 at the Aguinaldo Shrine, Kawit Cavite.
National Capital Region
- Caloocan City – Joanna Rose Tolledo
- Las Piñas City – Jennifer Mangaring
- Makati City – Kimberly Gonzaga
- Muntinlupa City – Aprilh Angelique Arciaga
- Pasig City – Jessica Jane Morales
- Pateros, Metro Manila – Sheila Mae Morales
- Quezon City – Jan Louise Abejero
- City of Manila – Alexandra Abdon
- City of Alaminos – Eva Eunice Reinoso
- Anda, Pangasinan – Liza Cacho
- Infanta, Pangasinan – Chissan Rae Balderas
- Laoag City – Loren Mar Artajos
- Piat, Cagayan – Anna Mae Cagurangan
- Rosales, Pangasinan – Shannon Rebecca Bridgman
- City of San Fernando – Korina Christiene Reyes
- Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan – Maybelle Pameroyan
- Santa Rosa, Nueva Ecija – Carlette Marjean Agapito
- Tuguegarao City – Jovine Martin
- Vigan City – Kamille Alyssa Quinola
- Daet, Camarines Norte – Princess Cecilio
- Lobo, Batangas – Krissandra Marie Abel
- Looc, Romblon – Kattline Joy Eranes
- Lubang, Occidental Mindoro – Rachelle Quiñones
- Naga City – Andrea Delgado
- Pililla, Rizal – Kisszel Malazarte
- Puerto Princesa City – Imelda Schweighart
- San Jose, Occidental Mindoro – Karen Claudene Barot
- City of San Pedro – Athena Mari Jamaica Catriz
- City of Sta. Rosa – Riji Anne Mae Canog
- Bacolod City – Vallerie Joy Jereza
- Dumaguete City – Maria Fatima Al-sowyed
- Laoang, Northern Samar – Ellyz Santos
- Iloilo City – Hannah Vargas
- Murcia, Negros Occidental – Jessica Zevenbergen
- Palo, Leyte – Nina Sherra Tagalog
- Pototan, Iloilo – Angelyn Presidente
- San Miguel, Bohol – Genina Abrau
- Cagayan de Oro City – Charinna Barro
- Digos City – Grapes Pacara
- Isabela City – Aicha Francisco
- Jasaan, Misamis Oriental – Maelyn Joy Unson
- Jolo, Sulu – Rhea Doll Gonzalo
- General Santos City – Jezza Mae Lim
- Pagadian City – Kristel Suizo
- Zamboanga City – Bellatrix Tan
- London – Kiara Giel Gregorio
- Austria – Melanie Mader
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.