IN PHOTOS: Miss Philippines Earth 2015 cultural costume portion
MANILA, Philippines – One of the most awaited portions of the Miss Philippines Earth 2015 pageant is the colorful parade of cultural costumes representing the different beautiful locations in the Philippines.
Host Robi Domingo said that the winning design chosen by the panel will be worn by the Philippine representative to the international pageant to be held later in the year.
Best cultural costume was awarded to Lipa City, with the gown designed by Chico Estiva and worn by Paris Silva.
Here are photos from this segment from coronation night, held at the Mall of Asia Arena, Sunday, May 31.
All photos by Mark Cristino/Rappler
What do you think of the costumes? Let us know in the comments below! – Rappler.com
More on Miss Philippines Earth 2015:
- FULL LIST: Miss Philippines Earth 2015 winners
- IN PHOTOS: Miss PH Earth 2015 Angelia Ong's winning moment
- PHOTO RECAP: Miss PH Earth 2015 coronation night
- WATCH: Angelia Ong of Manila crowned Miss PH Earth 2015
- WATCH: Swimsuit competition, Miss PH Earth 2015 coronation night
- IN PHOTOS: Evening gown competition, Miss PH Earth 2015
- IN PHOTOS: Miss Philippines Earth 2015 cultural costume portion
- LIVE STREAM: Miss Philippines Earth 2015
- Predictions: Who will win Miss Philippines Earth 2015?
- Jake Cuenca’s ex Chanel Olive Thomas joins Miss Philippines Earth
- Policewoman joins Miss Philippines Earth
- FULL LIST: Miss PH Earth 2015 candidates
- IN PHOTOS: 41 Miss PH Earth 2015 candidates at press presentation
- Why policewoman Sofia Loren Deliu joined Miss PH Earth
- IN PHOTOS: 41 Miss PH Earth candidates at the casual wear competition
- Chanel Olive Thomas on joining Miss PH Earth: I want to bring that change
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.