IN PHOTOS: Rachel Peters at the Miss Universe 2017 preliminaries
LAS VEGAS, USA – Days before the coronation night, the candidates of Miss Universe 2017 strutted their stuff in front of a panel of judges and their fans at Planet Hollywood on Monday, November 20 (Tuesday, November 21 Manila).
Rachel Peters, the Philippines' bet, showed that she has what it takes to be the country's potential 4th Miss Universe.
She wore a gown by Val Taguba and swimwear from Yamamay.
The preliminaries will determine the Top 15 finalists of the competition. The ladies also had their closed door interviews with the judges prior to the preliminaries.
The preliminaries will be telecast on Saturday, November 25 (Sunday, November 26, in Manila). Coronation night is on Monday, November 27, Manila time. – With reports from Voltaire Tayag/Rappler.com
More Miss Universe on Rappler
- Fil-Am modeling director to judge Miss Universe 2017 preliminary competition
- LOOK: Philippines, Indonesia are Miss Universe 2017 roomies
- CONFIRMED: Miss Universe 2017 to be held in Las Vegas, USA
- Nia Sanchez,Tegan Martin on life after Miss Universe
- Pia Wurtzbach to judge Miss Universe 2017
- What Pia Wurtzbach reminded Rachel Peters to do in Miss Universe 2017
- WATCH: Know more about Rachel Peters in her Miss Universe introduction video
- LOOK: Rachel Peters' national costume for Miss Universe 2017